Regional Sales Manager - Northeast
Company: Thales DIS CPL USA, Inc.
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Location: Connecticut_Remote_Worker, United States of
AmericaThales people architect identity management and data
protection solutions at the heart of digital security. Business and
governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital
interactions they have with people. Our technologies and services
help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become
smarter and much more. More than 30,000 organizations already rely
on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access
to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and
encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.We are
currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) to join Thales
working REMOTELY based in the North East, United States. The
Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for managing a small
number of large/strategic accounts as well as developing net new
business within that same region. The RSM will typically focus on
selling into larger/complex organizations and will be tasked with
creating, developing and executing sales strategies for new as well
as assigned account(s).Key Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and timely forecasting information to sales
- Be able to act as a 'trusted advisor' and develop knowledge
beyond just Thales products and services.
- Deliver on revenue based sales quota objectives to achieve
revenue and growth targets for all named accounts.
- Schedule regular Customer Business Reviews with all accounts
engaging at multiple levels within the account.
- Map Thales Data Protection Business Unit Product Management to
their counterparts in named accounts.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting,
development of the customer relationship at all levels within the
organization and the implementation of the account plans.
- Works with the pre-sales team and engage them deeply within all
named accounts.Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or equivalent
- 5+ years of Technical Solutions Sales experience preferably in
an enterprise IT environment focused on Data Security, Encryption,
Key Management, Digital Payments, and/or Cloud Security
- Previous track record of success meeting and exceeding sales
objectives/KPI's provided by leadership
- Must have the capability to close complicated deals and
multi-year deals from discovering sales opportunities to contract
- Must be able to up-sell strategic / custom solution to a
strategic account as well as penetrating and closing strategic
- Must have a business and results-oriented mindset, excellent
inter-personal skills. You must be customer-oriented and a natural
- Previous experience building key customer relationships in the
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Use of Salesforce or similar CRM tool for opportunity, lead and
forecast managementThis position will require successfully
completing a post-offer background check. Qualified candidates with
(a) criminal history will be considered and are not automatically
disqualified, consistent with federal law, state law, and local
ordinances.Successful applicant must comply with federal contractor
vaccine mandate requirements.Thales champions inclusion and we
believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by lawIf you need an accommodation
or assistance in order to apply for a position with Thales, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Thales DIS CPL USA, Inc., Bridgeport , Regional Sales Manager - Northeast, Sales , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!