Price Rite - Receiver (PRRC) Salary Range $16.50 - $23/hr
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Price Rite - Receiver
To maintain a high level of customer service while safely and
efficiently maintaining a neat, clean and organized warehouse. To
perform responsibilities that will ensure accurate receiving of all
deliveries to protect company assets. To perform other tasks as
required in an efficient and safe manner, within Company
Essential Job Functions:
The essential job functions of this position include, but are not
limited to, the following:
- Ability to proficiently read, write, speak, analyze, interpret,
and understand the English language.
- Ability to perform basic math skills.
- Ability to stand/walk for the duration of a scheduled
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, reach, push, pull and regularly
lift 25 lbs., and occasionally lift 75 lbs.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of fresh, dried and/or
processed products, spices and powdered substances without negative
- Ability to tolerate moderate amounts of dust and cleaning
agents during routine housekeeping duties.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Verify all invoices for accuracy involving cost, retail and
- Meet all work schedules and comply with all time and attendance
The job responsibilities of this position include, but are not
limited to, the following:
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized and safe work
- Maintain Department sanitation and QA standards by cleaning and
sanitizing all work surfaces, utensils and equipment. Keep floor
clear of debris and spills.
- Monitor storage area for cleanliness, neatness and preparing
for next shift; i.e. make bale, reclamation, plastic and
- Handle damaged or return to stock products according to company
policy, with priority given to refrigerated, perishable items and
sell by date.
- Complete Wakefern report cards.
- Greet all customers and provide them with prompt, courteous
service and assistance.
- Observe all safety regulations when operating equipment.
- Follow all safety procedures relating to opening cartons,
rotation of product. .
- Must be knowledgeable in the various types of products carried
in the store.
- Utilize equipment as required.
- Dress according to company policy to include white shirt, black
pants, apron, name badge.. Comply with QA hand washing standards
and use disposable gloves when handling food.
- Comply with all Store rules, Company policies, safety
requirements, security standards and all local State and Federal
health and civil code regulations.
- Be knowledgeable in the company's HAZCOM program and adhere to
manufacturer's label instructions for the safe and proper use of
all chemical products.
- Complete all applicable department training programs.
- Comply with all Price Rite Service Priorities: clean fresh and
- Perform other duties as assigned. Job Expectations:
- Part Time work hours - Our business requires a flexible
scheduling consisting of days, evenings and weekends. Weekly
average hours for part time is 20-25. Hours fluctuate weekly in
accordance with business needs.
- Part Time Training Requirements - All Team Members are provided
paid training and expected to successfully complete all components
of training within the first 30 days. This includes web based and
- All Team Members are expected to report to work as scheduled
and required to record work time through our electronic time and
attendance system. Excessive lateness and/or absences is not
- Stockers are expected to meet efficiency and productively
NOTE: ASSOCIATES MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO OPERATE BALERS,
HI-LOs, POWER JACKS AND SLICING MACHINES.
Important Disclaimer Notice:
The above statements are only intended to represent the essential
job functions and general nature of the work being performed and
are not exhaustive of the tasks that an Associate may be required
to perform. The employer reserves the right to revise this job
description at any time and to require Associates to perform other
tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive
considerations, or the work environment change.
Keywords: PriceRite, Bridgeport , Price Rite - Receiver (PRRC) Salary Range $16.50 - $23/hr, Professions , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!