Injection Molding Technician
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Molding Setup Technician - Medical Device Industry!This Jobot
Job is hosted by: Ana JavaleraAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by
clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $25
- $35 per hourA bit about us:Based in Bridgeport, CT with 6 offices
across the region we are a TOP ranked Medical Device Manufacturer!
Our core values are centered around our people and our clients. We
believe that putting your employees first is not only the right
thing to do, but it also gives us the competitive edge to ensure
our clients have an excellent experience! Over the years our
reputation for providing our people with the very best has caught
the eye of some reputable clients who have chosen to use us as
their primary firm! If you are an experienced Quality Engineer,
then please apply!Why join us?We are a global medical manufacturer
that produces medical devices and components for everything from
implants and surgical instrumentation to single-use disposable
devices and assemblies. With over a dozen locations worldwide, we
offer extensive opportunities for you to grow and advance your
career.We're committed to creating an exceptional work environment
for all our employees. That includes strong work-life balance,
supportive teams, and opportunities for advancement. As soon as you
start working with us, you'll have access to:Health benefits
starting from day oneRetirement plan with company matchSign on
bonusOff-shift premiumsRelocation benefitsJob DetailsESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Observe all safety rules and regulations including wearing and
maintaining personal protective equipment. Proper use of machine
guarding and lockout/tagout procedures.
- Assist in measuring team performance for safety, quality,
delivery and cost. Work with team members, other business
functions, customers and suppliers to continually improve these
- Work in conjunction with and assist engineering personnel in
the establishment of process parameters to produce product
- Setup, start and troubleshoot all secondary equipment
- Use basic measuring instruments to perform part qualifications
and in-process inspection tasks.
- Work from work orders, complex drawings, sketches, sample
parts, written and verbal instructions.
- Visualize finished job; interpret plan and layout work in
proper operational sequence.
- Select and layout material; make necessary calculations and
select allowances for shrinkage, machining, finishing and
- Accurately complete required quality and production reports and
- Participate in department improvement efforts.
- Arrange schedule to meet customer needs.
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of machines including
lubrication. Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment
and materials. Detect and report faulty equipment, defective
materials, improper operations and/or unusual conditions to
- Assist in the training of other associates in procedures and
use of equipment.
- Maintain work area in a clean and safe condition.SKILLS,
ABILITIES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have 1+ years' experience in a molding environment
- Must be able to read blueprints and have an in-depth knowledge
of molding machine mechanicals and ability to troubleshoot and / or
diagnose machine problems
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment.
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to think ahead.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work with
associates.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Bridgeport , Injection Molding Technician, Professions , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!