Company: Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC
Posted on: May 24, 2023
*Department: Construction Services*
*Hours per week: 40-50*
Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of PrimeLine Utility Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Vinci Energies, a worldwide leader in the design, construction and maintenance of energy efficient, networked infrastructure. Vinci Energies is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vinci SA, the largest construction company in the world. Their backing provides the financial strength and expertise to enable Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC to provide our customers with the best solutions, technology and equipment available.
A labor is required to perform Intensive physical construction labor duties such as hand digging while utilizing various tools and methods around all underground utilities for service and main work that is being performed. This will include but not limited to digging trenches and/or ditches, backfill and compacting. As a labor you must be physically capable of performing all work that is assigned to you by the foreman. This also includes having proficient Safety skills, Quality workmanship and a Trustworthy reputation to provide the utmost degree of value in every task that you perform.
- Operate construction equipment such as, Dump Trucks, Tampers, Generators, Air Compressors etc.
- Must maintain the cleanliness of all company owned and rented vehicles/equipment that you operate is required. In addition, all fluids need to be checked prior to operation and any fitting that requires grease Needs to be checked and/or greased daily.
- Thorough knowledge of the hazards associated with working around natural gas, heavy equipment at/near trenches and all the additional safety precautions.
- Must be willing to listen, learn and communicate effectively with the foreman and other general laborers to complete each given task and overall job successfully.
- Lift/carry materials and performs other duties involving the use of hand and power tools.
- Must be able to hand dig with a shovel and dig bars.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
- The ability to travel to a new location upon request at any time throughout Central Hudson, Orange and Rockland and Pike territories. The travel cost will be covered at your own expense.
- Avoiding the use of a cell phone while working.
- Adhere to the safety standards as defined by Precision Pipeline Solutions, safety standards and procedures.
- Proper utilization of your Stop Work/Time Out Responsibility, this needs to be utilized when there is a change in work conditions that hasn't been communicated, when equipment is improperly used, or even if there is a lack of knowledge for a task that is being performed.
- Pass all *Laborer *qualifications that are required to perform each task.
If any required OQ is failed upon requalification, the employee will be responsible to schedule training and testing which will be on their own time. In addition, the current pay rate will be decreased until all required OQs are obtained.
_This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as delegated to meet the ongoing needs of Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC._
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
* Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person
Keywords: Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC, Bridgeport , Construction Laborer, Professions , Bridgeport, Connecticut
here to apply!