Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: November 16, 2022
Molding Technicians needed in Bridgeport on 1st and 2nd shift.
Pay will be DOE.
SUMMARY Troubleshoot and adjust process parameters into compliance
with molding process sheets to produce product to specified
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proper use of machine guarding and lockout/tagout
- Assist in measuring team performance for safety, quality,
delivery and cost
- Setup, start and troubleshoot all secondary equipment
- Use basic measuring instruments to perform part qualifications
and in-process inspection tasks
- Work from work orders, complex drawings, sketches, sample
parts, written and verbal instructions
- Visualize finished job; interpret plan and layout work in
proper operational sequence.
- Select and layout material; make necessary calculations and
select allowances for shrinkage, machining, finishing and
- Accurately complete required quality and production reports and
- Arrange schedule to meet customer needs.
- Daily maintenance and cleaning of machines including
- Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment and
materials. Detect and report faulty equipment, defective materials,
improper operations and/or unusual conditions to
- Maintain work area in a clean and safe condition.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Bridgeport , Molding Technician, Professions , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!