Company: Trilogy Innovations
Posted on: March 16, 2023
About the Project
Trilogy Innovations is seeking a System Architect to remotely support our federal customer in Bridgeport, WV. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team, while taking part in a multi-year initiative to modernize our customer's large-scale IT systems.
* Security Clearance requirement (US CITIZENS): Secret Clearance
* Location: Telework (Remote 100%)
* Full-time (W2)
* Benefits: Health, vision/dental, life/disability, 401(k) + match
* Perks: 100% coverage of professional development, phone/internet reimbursements & bonus programs
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science or related field)
* Minimum of 10 years' experience with Linux-based operating systems
* Prior experience with implementing and maintaining cloud infrastructures (AWS preferred)
* Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, teams, customers, suppliers, and third-party stakeholders
* Experience planning, defining, and design of solutions architecture
* Experience enabling Continuous Delivery Pipeline (CI/CD)
* Experience supporting Agile teams within the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
* Participates in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives.
* Enables the Continuous Delivery Pipeline through appropriate design guidelines and investment advocacy.
* Defines subsystems and their interfaces, allocates responsibilities to subsystems, understands solution deployment, and communicates requirements for interactions with solution context.
* Works with customers, stakeholders, and suppliers to establish high-level solution intent, and the solution intent information models and documentation requirements.
* Establishes critical non-functional requirements for the solution and participates in the definition of others.
* Works with portfolio stakeholders, Enterprise Architect, and ART to develop, analyze, split, and realize the implementation of enabler epics.
* Participates in Program Increment (PI) Planning and Pre- and Post-PI Planning, System and Solution Demos, and Inspect and Adapt(I&A) events.
* Plans and develops the Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities.
* Supports technology/engineering aspects of program and solution Kanbans.
* Provides oversight and fosters Built in Quality & Team and Technical Agility.
* Ensures strategic alignment of technical design and architecture to meet business growth and direction and stay on top of emerging technologies.
* Decomposes business and system architecture to support clean-interface multi-team development.
* Develops product roadmaps, backlogs, and measurable success criteria, and writes user stories (i.e., can establish a path to delivery for breaking down stories).
* Clearly communicates and works with stakeholders at every level.
Why work for Trilogy Innovations?
* Professional Development Programs for all employees
* Up to $150/month towards your phone and internet services per month
* Referral Bonus Programs (Employees & Business Development)
* 401(k) with company match
* Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance; life/disability insurance coverage
* Health Spending Account (HSA)
About Trilogy Innovations:
Trilogy Innovations, Inc. is a minority-owned (8a) and HUBZone certified systems and software engineering company that delivers superior technical solutions across private and public sectors. Since 2010, our talented personnel have successfully provided Innovative IT solutions across government agencies such as the FBI, U.S. Air Force, NASA, Department of Education, Department of Energy, U.S. Coast Guard, SOCOM, and private industries in Oil & Gas, and Land Management Services.
Trilogy Innovations, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
About the Project
Keywords: Trilogy Innovations, Bridgeport , System Architect, Other , Bridgeport, Connecticut
here to apply!