Contact Center Service Represenative
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Contact Center Supervisor- Retail
Location: Bridgeport CT
Hours : Must have full-time availability to work 8 hour shifts 5
days per week -between the hours of 6:00am - 9:00pm Monday through
Friday and Saturday & Sunday 9:00am - 5:00pm.
Why M&T? At M&T, we strive to be the best place our
employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business
with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when
looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US
bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks
in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career
development opportunities for talented professionals. And through
our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent
management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we
continue to grow with a focus on the future.
About the RoleOur agents serve as voice of the Bank by providing an
outstanding service experience for inbound and outbound customer
servicing events. -Responds to incoming requests for information on
Bank products and/or services and provides solutions for common
customer requests across business lines.
What We Offer
- Paid training Monday -- Friday -8am - 4:30pm for several
- Overtime and Shift Differential
- Paid Time Off
- Health Care Benefits
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development
What you'll do?
- Identify and/or address customer needs by using appropriate
needs identification methods, providing information or completing a
service transaction in response to incoming questions regarding
Bank products and/or services.
- Identify opportunities to suggest alternative Bank products or
services to better suit the needs of customers while contributing
to customer retention and expanding their overall relationship with
- Research customer complaints or problems related to their
accounts or Bank services and resolve them in a timely and accurate
manner; escalate complex problems as appropriate to ensure their
- Take ownership of the customer issue until resolution or
escalation and follow-up with the customer once servicing is
complete to ensure their immediate needs and expectations have been
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory
standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's
Risk Appetite. - Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
Who we need?
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and a minimum of 6
months' proven sales, service, or other related work
- Good communication skills
- Strong telephone skills
- Good organizational skills
- Good time management skills
- Basic familiarity with personal computers
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the customer service concept and its importance in
developing and expanding relationships
Contact Center Mission:Provide our customers the best experience
when and where it is most convenient for them; through phone,
email, or chat. With over 700 employees, 2 Centers located in
Amherst, NY and Millsboro, DE and remote locations across the
footprint, we turn needs into solutions.
Hourly(USD): 21.00 - 29.29
Keywords: M&T Bank, Bridgeport , Contact Center Service Represenative, Other , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!