Senior Loan Workout Representative II
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Authority and responsibility for all aspects of the assigned
Problem Commercial C&I or CRE Loan Portfolio in order to
protect the Bank against losses and to ensure an effective and
efficient outcome. -Administer the turnaround or exit of the most
complex credit relationships through restructurings and forbearance
agreements which may include providing ongoing financing or the
liquidation of the borrower. The relationships include but are not
limited to: syndicated credits, participations and leveraged loans
with or without private equity sponsors. -
- Analyze Borrowers' and Guarantors' financial statements and 13
week cash flows to measure and monitor the customers' performance
and adherence to covenants within existing governing documents in
addition to underwriting any restructurings or forbearance
- Work closely with Credit Quality Assurance, informing them of
any impactful changes within the portfolio which may impact PD
ratings or require the need for a charge off.
- Work with outside and in-house counsel as appropriate
throughout the oversight of a relationship, including participation
in Bankruptcy Court proceedings or State and Federal Court
- Work closely with other department personnel, financial
institutions, insurance companies, turnaround consultants, and
vendors that may be relied upon to provide information on the
portfolio. - -
- Represents the Bank in civic and community activities.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in
accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's degree7 years' workout experience on the most complex
commercial credits or 2 years' experience with a turnaround
consulting firm or in lieu of a degree a combined minimum of 11
years higher education and work experience to include a minimum of
7 years' workout experience on the most complex commercial credits
or 2 years' experience with a turnaround consulting
firm.Compensation Range:Annual(USD): 162,020.25 - 270,033.75
Keywords: M&T Bank, Bridgeport , Senior Loan Workout Representative II, Other , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!