SLED Account Executive
Company: Informatica LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Senior Portfolio Representative
SLED Account Executive
Directly sells enterprise software solutions across the breadth of
the company's products and drive incremental license and
subscription revenue. This role develops and owns the relationship
within assigned accounts/territory and maximizes Informatica's
footprint within them. Incumbents effectively collaborate with
other teams, including pre-sales, professional services, marketing,
channel management, finance and customer support, as well as
external parties such as Alliances and Channel Partners. This is a
field sales position where extensive travel to the customer's
location is regularly expected and key to the performance of the
role. Travel is up to and may exceed 50%, based on the needs of the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expands sales within existing and/or new accounts while
building relationships with key decision makers.
- Develops and executes a strategic and comprehensive business
plan for each account, including identifying core customer
requirements and mapping the benefits of Informatica's solutions to
customer business requirements.
- Timely documentation within CRM / Marketing software of
customer contact and activity data is required of this role (e.g.
names, titles, contact information, opportunity value, product
information, sales stages, probability, business pain, firm-future
- Accountable for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue
delivery, and the implementation of agreed account and business
- Collaborates with Marketing to develop an effective plan for
the accounts, to include events, seminars, and roadmap
- Promotes Informatica's products, maximizes brand recognition
and mindshare at all levels, and publicizes success stories.
- Provides customer feedback to internal stakeholders for
product, systems, and process improvements.
- At this level, incumbents will have expert-level knowledge of
selling the company's products and services.
- Assigned accounts are larger and of the most complex nature,
where assigned quota is typically higher than lesser-scoped
portfolio sales role levels. (Size of quota may be relative to
complexity and nature of account set.)
- Incumbents routinely sell-to and interact with executive-level
customer decision makers, to include up to CXO levels.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts
and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding of a customer's
decision-making process, goals, strategies, and business
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business
acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer
- Complete, "big-picture" understanding of the business and
technical contexts of key accounts.
- Driven, self-starter who exudes leadership on account set and
compels others to get on board.
- Fully adept at consultative effectiveness and establishing
trust with internal and external customers.
- Fully functional knowledge of hybrid deployment of software
solutions, Data Warehousing, Database, and/or Business Intelligence
software concepts and products.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience
New York City
Alternative Location(s) :
SLED Account Executive
Remote LinkedIn Hashtag:
Where data is poised for greatness
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and
benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry
leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life
problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a
supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to
be yourself, grow with us and help us create a world where data is
poised for greatness.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We're driven byourDATAvalues and we are passionate about building
and delivering solutions that accelerate data innovations.
Perks and Benefits:
- Inclusion, diversity, equality and belonging (IDEB) - our
commitment tofostering a culture that celebratesour unique
- Comprehensive and competitive health and wellness benefits,
including paid parental leave and adoption benefits, and 401k plan
or international pension/retirementplans
- Flexible time-off policy and hybrid working practices
- Global recognition program for employees and leaders to reward
and recognize each other
- Global learning organization with mentorship opportunities and
a tuition reimbursement program to support your professional and
- Equityopportunitiesand a robust employee stock purchase program
- Comprehensive Mental Health and Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonuses
At Informatica we know diversity drives innovation. We are proud to
be an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to maintaining a work
environment free from discrimination, one where all employees are
treated with dignity and respect. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age,
disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law and Informatica
Informatica, the Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader, empowers
businesses to realize the transformative power of data. We have
pioneered a new category of software, the Informatica Intelligent
Data Management Cloud (IDMC), powered by AI and a cloud-first,
cloud-native, end-to-end data management platform that connects,
manages and unifies data across any multi-cloud, hybrid system,
empowering enterprises to modernize and advance their data
strategies. Customers in more than 100 countries and 85 of the
Fortune 100 rely on Informatica to drive data-led digital
transformation. For more information, visit us
atwww.informatica.com, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Up to 50%
New York City, New York US
Keywords: Informatica LLC, Bridgeport , SLED Account Executive, Other , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!