Fudge Cart Attendant
Company: Bass Pro, LLC
Posted on: November 17, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY:The Deli Clerk provides prompt, hospitable
service to guests in a counter service setting.ESSENTIAL
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company
policies, federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the entire food and beverage menu and
- Operates cash register accurately and efficiently.
- Provides responsive exceptional customer service.
- Completes all relevant SOPs and Systems in Place.
- Adheres to proper safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Living our Culture; exercising good judgement and making the
right decisions; being a role model within your operation.
- ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma; 0-2 years related experience.KNOWLEDGE,
SKILLS, AND ABILITY
- Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Time Management
- Team PlayerTRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- N/APHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to stand for extended periods of time; to
occasionally sit; to frequently walk; to reach with hands and arms;
to speak or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up
to 50 pounds.INDEPENDENT JUDGEMENT:
- Performs tasks and duties under direct supervision, using
well-defined policies and procedures. Work is reviewed by
supervisor. Limited opportunity exists for exercising independent
judgment and decision making.Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
- Voluntary benefits
- 401k Retirement Savings
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bass Pro Cares Fund
- And more!Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer.
Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color,
creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law.Reasonable
AccommodationsQualified individuals with known disabilities may be
entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at email@example.com.Bass Pro Shops
Keywords: Bass Pro, LLC, Bridgeport , Fudge Cart Attendant, Other , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!