Account Executive- Contact Center
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Avtex, a TTEC Digital company, is a remote first employer,
giving you the flexibility to take this job wherever life goes. Our
'MyTime' benefit extends this human centered approach and allows
unaccrued personal time off, so you can prioritize how to manage
your days. Our values support a balance of work and life, insures
continuous education, and incentivizes high performance.We coach
our clients to insure their employees feel valued, happy and rested
because delivering amazing customer experiences is ultimately an
employee first process. - We strive to create an environment where
employees thrive, fulfilled by their purpose, influence, and
teammates.What You'll be Doing The Account Executive (AE) is
responsible for generating business revenue by acquiring new
clients and expanding the business within existing clients selling
Microsoft solutions focused on digital contact centers. This role
will leverage our relationship as an award-winning Microsoft
partner to serve clients of all sizes looking at solutions relating
to Microsoft Cloud needs leading with the Microsoft Business
Application product stack. The AE acts as a trusted advisor to our
clients, developing new revenue opportunities, creating value-added
opportunities, and cultivating mutually beneficial partnerships. We
are focused on helping organizations deliver better customer
experiences using digital transformation as an enabler.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness and top-notch prospecting skills
through a variety of means to identify clients and generate new
revenue. - This includes networking with former partners and
contacts, conducting industry research, mining social media and
applying industry, technology, and solution-oriented product
knowledge to identify strategic sales opportunities and generate
- Capable of presenting SOWs, ROMs, and capability presentations
prospects/clients and to Microsoft in a clear and concise manner to
all levels of the organization.
- Uses client, prospect and partner feedback to implement a
strategy to expand product opportunities within current account
- Maximizes the total value of solutions sold through deeper
penetration of existing accounts, actively using all appropriate
resources to win additional business across the entire Microsoft
cloud platform leveraging your industry knowledge around multiple
- Conducts opportunity assessments of client base to proactively
understand client needs and develop in-depth account plans.
- Develops strong relationships with Microsoft Sales
representatives and Microsoft Sales Leadership to create joint
target account strategies and corresponding marketing activities,
which result in new business opportunities.
- Presents proposals to corporate decision makers for new
business, renewals, change orders, and expansion of existing
- Works collaboratively with sales leadership, sales engineering,
consulting, POD SMEs and others to build interactive components and
presentations which outline features, benefits and unique selling
points to the prospect to include SOW and RFPs.
- Develops strong relationships with Interactive Intelligence and
Microsoft Sales representatives to create joint target account
strategies and corresponding marketing activities, which result in
new business opportunities.
- Works closely with Project Management and Practice Teams to
ensure successful post sales implementation and contractual
- Collaborates with Client Success Managers (CSM) to ensure a
high degree of client satisfaction with products and services.
- Produce opportunity assessments of customer base that
proactively act to understand the client needs as well as more
in-depth account plans, where applicable.
- Utilizes CRM to manage sales pipelines and actively track
activities on a weekly basis.
- Follows DCX sales process and governance.
- Travels as needed to maximize growth and revenue, while
adhering to all Avtex travel policies and requirementsWhat You
Bring to the Role -
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in selling and
positioning technology products and software solutions in a high
touch, consultative selling environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in CCaaS
- Strong subject matter knowledge of contact center technology
including dialers, ACDs, IVRs, WFO and multi-channel.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence
credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization,
including executive and c-levels.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization by
collaborating with other sales and support roles to meet client
- Self-directed and self-motivated, with the ability to manage
multiple engagements at one time with a high degree of attention to
- Strong account planning and management skills, including the
ability to conduct and utilize research and business knowledge to
conduct prospect and customer profiles to generate new business
- Ability to generate interest, enthusiasm and benefits in Avtex
- Ability to develop consultative relationships with customers
and partners to understand needs and identify opportunities.
- Resilient and sees "no" as an opportunity, can gain credibility
and trust while working across a diverse customer base.
- Ability to apply BANT, and challenger-based sales to sales
- Possess a passion for sales with a healthy sense of
- Proactive management of pipeline deals and related activities
throughout entire sales pursuit.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products, specifically
Outlook and Dynamics CRM.What You Can Expect -The anticipated range
for individuals expressing interest in this position is $95,000 -
$220,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual
incentive program. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may
vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education
and/or skill levels. - -Benefits available to eligible employees
include the following: -
- Medical, dental, and vision -
- Tax-advantaged health care accounts -
- Financial and income protection benefits -
- Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off -Who we are In March
of 2021, Avtex was acquired by TTEC and operates under TTEC
Digital. The acquisition is aligned to TTEC's continued focus on
fueling experience transformations with deep expertise in the most
innovative and disruptive brands in the digital industry.TTEC is a
proud equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC has
fully embraced and is committed to expanding our diverse and
inclusive workforce. We strive to reflect the communities we serve
while delivering amazing service and technology centered around
humanity. Team Overview:For five years in a row our Microsoft
practice has achieved the 'Inner Circle for Microsoft Business
Applications' designation and we have been recognized as both the
'Partner of the year for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing' and as a
Partner of the year finalist for 'Intelligent Sales & Marketing'.
In addition to our ongoing Gold Partner status, our competencies
range from software development and deployment of Dynamics 365, to
Power Platform, Azure and Microsoft 365.Our integrated team
approach of experienced CX engineers, developers, data scientists,
and solution architects, design, deploy and support complex and
fully integrated digital solutions that are focused on creating an
exceptional customer experience.Rarely do applicants meet all
desired qualifications for a role, so if you feel you have the
ability to succeed in the role above, please take a moment and
share with us your qualifications.#LI-Remote
Keywords: TTEC, Bridgeport , Account Executive- Contact Center, Other , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!