Associate Solution Architect
Posted on: June 19, 2022
JOB ROLE SUMMARY
- Responsible for managing changes within a component(s) of a
solution and/or working towards learning and owning the overall end
to end solution.
- Works with and communicates with necessary levels of Acxiom and
client organizations regarding the design, development and
implementation of the change on an existing solution.
- Accountable for gathering information for the change, scoping the
effort for the change and providing design architecture for the
- Can be assigned to new implementations under the guidance of
higher-level, more experienced architects.
- Activities are focused on client consulting for proposed changes,
process improvements, issues or research of client data
- While the associate in this role is fully functioning as an
expert in one component of the solution, he/she is learning all of
the technical aspects of the supported solution in order to
increase their skill set and contribution to be prepared for the
next level of architect. While learning, they are expected to
coordinate technical aspects of changes, issues and research.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assigned to projects for an existing Acxiom customer or a new
logo OR assigned to existing Acxiom customer requiring on-going
solution consulting for customer solution enhancements
- Responsible for the implementation of assigned components within
Acxiom solutions with emphasis on solution design and business
requirements. Ensures individualized solution requirements and
design incorporates Acxiom and client's overall solution
- Engages in project communications with client using a
consultative approach. Anticipates obstacles and recommends
solution options as it relates to the component. Focuses on client
value and satisfaction while balancing corporate objectives,
feasibility and scalability of assigned solution component(s).
- Works with required teams on solution design for process
improvements, issues management, or research
- Provides tier 2 and tier 3 solution support (technical issue
management) by researching and resolving issues
- Gathers stakeholder requirements and transforms the information
into a logical process flow. Researches possible approaches,
evaluates cost, portability, compatibility and usability then
engages in most efficient solution method for the change. Ensures
the solution design fulfills functional and technical
- Maintain and enhance the roadmap for the assigned solution
- Works with technical and business stakeholder requirements and
overall project plan as it relates to the assigned solution
component(s). Works with stakeholders in the evaluation of cost,
scope, portability, compatibility and usability. Aids in risk
mitigation assessment. Ensures data solution design fulfills
functional and technical requirements and can consistently meet
progress against service level agreements (SLAs.) Monitors solution
enhancement/implementation progress in order to stay abreast of
possible issues and future challenges.
- Developing subject matter expertise in Acxiom and industry
technologies, verticals and lines of business in order to help
align client business needs to products, solutions and services
offered. Documents and shares best practices and case studies.
- Continually developing a sense of proactive-ness and ability to
understand work that needs to be done independently (or with little
- Adhere to Acxiom solution standards, estimates, processes,
policies and procedures. Utilizes standard methodologies to promote
consistency and drives adherence to standards within designated
teams. Familiar with other department's methodologies including
project management and development methodologies.
- Identifies areas of process improvement that drive profit
enhancement and client value.
- Consults, advises and educates management, affected teams and
clients through communications at the appropriate technical
granularity. Shares best practices and incorporates lessons learned
into estimates, standards and protocols.
- Provides feedback to the appropriate lines of business or product
team to ensure Acxiom produces and/or enhances products that can
meet the ever-changing business needs of our clients.
- Developing the skill/practice of self-study by staying informed
and evaluating the latest industry news, trends, products,
services, competitors and relevant existing and emerging
- Developing understanding of pre-sales process focusing on scoping
- 4-year college degree in relevant field of study
- Relevant work experience, including client interaction & change
- Minimum 3 years' experience with database marketing, direct
marketing or interactive marketing environments
- Excellent communication skills, can communicate ideas clearly and
effectively to other members of the development team
- Nice to have:
- ASC, Fuse &/or UDL experience
Bonus to have:
- Any working knowledge, experience, training, study or classes
attended with the following:
- Acxiom UDL product
- Snowflake (cloud data platform)
- DataBricksAWS (or any experience with cloud service
PRIMARY LOCATION CITY/STATE:
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military
status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Bridgeport , Associate Solution Architect, Other , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!