Posted on: May 3, 2021
We pride ourselves on building close relationships with our
customers to understand their specific needs and provide tailored
solutions for their business. Over the years we have grown,
although our commitment to our core values and ethics have remained
Were hiring a Commercial Lender to join our team.
In this role you will be working with a variety of operations to
deeply understand their business and advise on lending
opportunities. You will be responsible for soliciting, negotiating,
underwriting and coordinating the closing of commercial loans in
compliance with our banks lending policies. You will be working
both in the office, but also spending a significant amount of time
off-site visiting customers. You will be managing current accounts
as well as developing new business.
We offer competitive wages, benefits include paid
vacation, insurance (health, dental, vision) and 401K.
What you will be doing:
- Service account relationships by providing financial advice and
counsel on investments to customers and prospective customers.
- Call on potential and existing customers to develop new
business and cross sell services.
- Perform commercial lending activities and budgeting:
- Interviewing loan applicants
- Negotiating and establishing terms under which credit will be
- Collecting and analyzing information that reflects the current
creditworthiness of customers
- Developing material for and making loan presentations to Loan
Committee and Senior Loan Committee
- Monitoring current loans and credit lines to ensure conformity
with terms and to detect slow payment trends or deterioration in
collateral or the customers financial condition
- Inspecting and valuing collateral including livestock, growing
crops, inventories and equipment
- Monitoring and correcting documentation exceptions
- Collecting past due loans and taking repossession actions
For additional information on this opportunity contact Brenda
Hoek directly at 605.705.4795. Resumes may be confidentially sent
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Bridgeport , Commercial Lender, Other , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!