Radiologic Support Associate - Imaging Center Diagnostic
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work
with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment
matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticuts most
comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincents Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200
employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a
76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large
multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for
adults and children. St. Vincents is the first hospital in
Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare
network, and is the systems second-largest hospital.
- Provides clerical and technical support for imaging
- Performs post procedural duties including patient discharge,
room clean up and restocking supplies. Assists with inventory
- Transports patients to and from clinical areas and verifies
patient identity according to policies and procedures. Assists with
preparing patient for radiology exam and with procedure
- Files, delivers, and retrieves patient reports, matching films
to folders, and delivery of reports to patient
- Provides clerical support as necessary.
- Assist Technologist in assuring timely patient throughput.
- Maintains cleanliness of work environment including
- Utilizes RIS to look up information, make orders and charge for
procedures under the supervision of the technologist.
- Able to perform on all age groups, from infant to adult
- Assure appropriateness of procedure by reviewing the radiology
order placed prior to performing exam.
- Other Duties as assigned
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Red
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart
- High School graduate and Related experience preferred
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers
exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you
are part of an organization on the cutting edge helping to bring
new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education
to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving
organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a
competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance.
Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, Bridgeport , Radiologic Support Associate - Imaging Center Diagnostic, Other , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!