Public Safety Officer
Company: Hartford HealthCare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Schedule: Part Time
Standard Hours: 16
Job Shift: Shift 2
Shift Details: this is a 3p-1130p position for
Westport Campus/St Vincent's Behavioral Health. Shift is every
Saturday & Sunday from 3p-1130p
Work whereevery momentmatters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to
work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every
moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticuts
most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincents Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200
employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a
76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large
multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for
adults and children. St. Vincents is the first hospital in
Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare
network, and is the systems second-largest hospital.
- Provides security services to ensure a safe environment for
staff and visitors.
- Performs proactive monitoring of and timely responses to
- Investigates, documents and manages security incidents and
- Maintains knowledge/follows policies and procedures regarding
alarms and emergency/disaster preparedness plans. May facilitate
planned drills and simulations.
- Provides information and assistance to staff and visitors to
- Operates vehicles in a safe manner. Complies with all traffic
safety rules and regulations.
- Informs supervisor of unusual situations or accidents
- Counts money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts
to ensure correct balance.
- Maintains accurate logs per policy regarding activity
- Other Duties as assigned
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Drivers License credentialed from the Connecticut
Department of Motor Vehicles obtained prior to hire date or job
- Certified Security Professional obtained within 12 Months (1
year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- 1 year experience preferred.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers
exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you
are part of an organization on the cutting edge helping to bring
new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education
to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving
organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a
competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance.
Every moment matters. And this isyour moment.
Keywords: Hartford HealthCare, Bridgeport , Public Safety Officer, Other , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!