Acupuncturist (Per Diem)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to
work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every
moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticuts
most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute (HHC CI) is a certified
member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) Cancer Alliance.
Through the bi-directional collaboration facilitated by this
partnership, community providers are better positioned to provide
state-of-the-art, evidence-based cancer care to improve the lives
of cancer patients. Together, the Hartford Healthcare Cancer
Institute and Memorial Sloan Kettering are staying ahead of
The Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute focuses on offering our
cancer patients an unparalleled network of coordinated services all
under one roof. Our system of care includes a truly integrated team
with the most talented, experienced, and compassionate caregivers
and physicians, backed by the latest cutting-edge technology.
The Acupuncturist diagnoses and treats musculoskeletal conditions
of spinal column and extremities to prevent disease and correct
abnormalities of the body. Responsibilities include but, are not
limited to the following:
- Diagnoses and treats musculoskeletal conditions of spinal
column and extremities to prevent disease and correct abnormalities
of the body.
- Examines patient to determine nature and extend of
- Performs diagnostic procedures including physical, neurologic
and orthopedic examinations, laboratory tests other
- Manipulates spinal column and other extremities to adjust,
align or correct abnormalities caused by neurologic and kinetic
- Utilizes supplementary measures such as exercise, rest, water,
light, heat and nutritional therapy.
- Safeguards patient confidentiality and follows aseptic needle
- Master's Degree in Acupuncture required.
- Three (3) years performing acupuncture required, Five (5) years
License and Certification:
- Certified Acupuncturist credentialed from the National
Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Licensed Acupuncturist credentialed from the CT Department of
Public Health required.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers
exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you
are part of an organization on the cutting edge helping to bring
new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education
to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving
organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a
competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance.
Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
Keywords: Rushford, Bridgeport , Acupuncturist (Per Diem), Other , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!