Job Schedule: Part Time
Standard Hours: 8
Job Shift: Shift 1
Shift Details: every sunday 7 to 3: 30pm
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 25,000Hartford HealthCare employees come to
work with one thing in common: Pride inwhat we do, knowing every
moment matters here. We invite you to becomepart of
Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s MedicalCenter in Bridgeport has more than 3,200
employees. It includes a 473-bedcommunity teaching hospital, a
76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport,a large
multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for
adultsand children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in
Fairfield County to beintegrated into the Hartford HealthCare
network, and is the system’ssecond-largest hospital.
• Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy
• Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's
• Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is
appropriate toproblems identified and involves the
• Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical
therapy techniquesand skills as appropriate for the condition of
• Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students
and othersupport personnel.
• Licensed Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy
(RPT) credentialed from the Connecticut Departmentof Public Health
obtained prior to hire date or jobtransfer date.
• One or more of the following:
• Certified Heart Saver AED credentialed from the American Heart
(AHA) obtained prior to hiredate or job transfer date.
• Certified Heart Saver AED credentialed from the American Red
Cross obtained prior to hire date orjob transfer date.
• Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
We take great care of careers. Withlocations around the
state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunitiesfor career
development and growth. Here, you are part of an
organizationon the cutting edge – helping to bring new
technologies, breakthroughtreatments and community education to
countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving
organization starts with thriving employees-- weprovide a
competitive benefits program designed to ensure
work/lifebalance. Every moment matters. And this is
your moment .