• Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy
• Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's
• Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is
appropriate toproblems identified and involves the
• Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical
therapy techniquesand skills as appropriate for the condition of
• Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students
and othersupport personnel.
• Licensed Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy
(RPT) credentialed from the Connecticut Departmentof Public Health
obtained prior to hire date or jobtransfer date.
• One or more of the following:
• Certified Heart Saver AED credentialed from the American Heart
(AHA) obtained prior to hiredate or job transfer date.
• Certified Heart Saver AED credentialed from the American Red
Cross obtained prior to hire date orjob transfer date.
• Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
We take great care of careers.
Withlocations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers
exciting opportunitiesfor career development and growth. Here, you
are part of an organizationon the cutting edge – helping to bring
new technologies, breakthroughtreatments and community education to
countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving
organization starts with thriving employees-- weprovide a
competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/lifebalance.
Every moment matters. And this is your moment .