Home Health RN
Company: Nurse Job Board
Posted on: May 25, 2023
(Reference Code: JAW721) BRAND NEW OPENING with a Hospice Care
provider in the Greenwich area. They are looking to hire a Home
Care RN to help them continue to deliver excellent care to the
patients in the communities that they serve. This organization is
certified as one of the best places to work in 2018. This is a very
large hospice provider serving communities in New York,
Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Perks: - Top Hospice
Provider - Great Experience - Opportunities for Growth Job
Description All employees will:
- exercise necessary cost control measures
- Strive to provide and maintain positive external and internal
customer service and promote a culture of excellence in customer
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills by convening
necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking
questions when clarification is needed
- Must be able to be depended upon to plan and organize work
effectively and ensures its completion.
- Must be able to demonstrate reliability by arriving to work on
time and taking breaks in the expected time frames.
- Will be expected to meet all productivity requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and must be willing
to promote a team Oriented environment
- Is expected to represent the organization professionally at all
times To be considered for this opportunity, please click apply and
qualified candidates will be screened as soon as possible!
Qualifications: Graduate of an accredited RN program. Connecticut
State Licensed Registered Nurse with a minimum of one year of
clinical experience. Previous home care experience desirable. Must
possess basic computer skills, and excellent documentation and
customer service skills PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Hearing and speaking ability is required to communicate on the
telephone. and in person
- Must be able to lift up to fifty pounds and in emergency
situations handle a patient s full body weight.
- Vision is necessary for entering data.
- Reaching is required for paper management.
- Manual dexterity is required for operating the computer,
photocopier and telephone.
- Mobility is required to access patients home
- Must be able to drive to and from the office to patient homes
and inter office travel.
- Must be able to speak and write the English language in an
- Must be able to function independently and have personal
integrity. PSYCHOLOGICAL REQUIREMENTS 1. An ability to recognize
tasks to be done and perform them independently. 2. An ability to
establish a responsible and trustworthy rapport with staff by:
- Being punctual and providing proper notification and advance
notice for absence and tardiness.
- Following through on tasks as assigned. 3. Flexibility to
adjust to changing work schedules. 4. An ability to work in a fast
paced environment under time constraints. INTELLECTUAL
- An ability to learn all Constellation Health Services policies
- Judgment skills in processing telephone calls.
- Organizational skills necessary to establish priority of tasks
and meet deadlines.
- An ability to operate all aspects of the computer, photocopier
- An ability to understand and follow instructions provided by
the supervisor both in written and oral formats.
- An ability to read, write and type.
Keywords: Nurse Job Board, Bridgeport , Home Health RN, Healthcare , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...