Urogynecology position in Bridgeport CT
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Urogynecology opening in Bridgeport, Connecticut. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
**Urogynecology/Urology Opening: Bridgeport, CT**
Located 20m to New Haven; 60m to NYC
*Seeking a Urogynecologist or a Urologist with fellowship training
in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery to join our
Fairfield, CT region.*
- Full-time, permanent
- Institute is comprised of a world-class Urology and Kidney care
team of local and national leaders in their fields.
- Many of the physicians have advanced sub-specialty training, and
are backed by a full team of interdisciplinary medical and surgical
specialists across the system of care.
- The institute is structured around five system wide
interdisciplinary disease management teams including urologic
oncology, pelvic health and urinary incontinence, stones, mens
health and chronic kidney disease.
- Each of the clinical programs is the market leader in the State
- Join one of the largest Urology groups in New England with 30
Urologists, many of whom pioneered treatments that have become the
gold standard of care nationwide
- Robust research opportunities available with Institute resources
- Satisfying 1 in 6 call
- 1 brand new XI robot, 2 robotic surgical suites, 10 operating
suites, Cysto room, 30-bed ICU
- Operate at a single hospital- not required to move from Hospital
- Advanced Practitioner support
- Generous benefits and compensation including loan repayment and
so much more!
- Group supports your development and well-being through the
respected Physician Leadership Development Institute and the
groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
*Health Group is putting more life back in the practice of
medicine, putting you in touch with more experts throughout the
leading integrated system in Connecticut and promoting wellness
initiatives that support more work-life balance.*
**About the Group**
- Physician-managed, multi-specialty group affiliated with
Connecticut's largest integrated health care system.
- With this partnership, you will be part of a larger network with
more than 600 providers who have built an excellent reputation with
patients, medical practitioners, and the community for best-in
class service, as well as dedication to healing
- Health Group features seven acute care hospitals, including one
of the highest-volume surgical hospitals in New England and the
charter member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Alliance.
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Bridgeport , Urogynecology position in Bridgeport CT, Healthcare , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!