Advanced Practice - Cardiology position in Bridgeport CT
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Allergy/Immunology opening in Bridgeport, Connecticut. This and
other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
**Physician Assistant - Cardiology - Inpatient Opening: Bridgeport,
Located 55m to Hartford, New York City 60min
- Full-time, permanent
- Monday-Friday, 1 weekend/month, no call
- Medical Center is a Magnet Hospital that has been named Best
Hospital in Fairfield County and in all of Western Connecticut for
2013 - 2014 by US News & World Report.
- Primary teaching hospital for the Frank Netter School of Medicine
at Quinnipiac University.
- Rapidly expanding Institute includes six acute care hospitals
- The Institute brings together cardiac care specialists increasing
collaboration and care coordination all under one roof.
- System of care includes a truly integrated team with the most
talented, experienced, and compassionate caregivers and providers,
backed by the latest cutting-edge technology.
- Physician Assistant will provide direct care to patients in the
inpatient setting in collaboration with physician.
- Must have ability to identify diagnostic information that should
be considered emergent and communicate timely information to
- The Physician Assistant, in collaboration with a licensed
physician and in accordance the Physician Assistants scope of
practice and collaborative relationships, prescribe, dispense and
administer therapeutic and corrective measures.
- The provider should exhibit a passion for cardiology and be open
to being part of a rapidly growing institute where adaptability is
**The Office of Advanced Practice:**
- Health Group employs more than 300 Advanced Practitioners at the
Hospital campus, and has developed the Office of Advanced Practice
(OAP) to provide:
- Operational support to inpatient and outpatient practice
- A resource for AP practice including compliance, scope of
practice, staffing/utilization, and regulatory issues.
- AP professional practice development
- A comprehensive and competitive compensation structure
- Continuing education opportunities
- Credentialing and privileging support
- Engagement with academic Nurse Practitioner and Physician
Assistant programs to form partnerships and facilitate improved
clinical education rotations.
- The applicant must be a graduate of an accredited Physician
- They must have a current, or a pending Connecticut PA-C license,
federal DEA, and CT controlled substance registration.
- The applicant must demonstrate the ability to positively interact
with medical/nursing staff and other members of multidisciplinary
- 3+ years of experience in a clinical area (such as cardiology)
*Health Group is putting more life back in the practice of
medicine, putting you in touch with more experts throughout the
leading integrated system in Connecticut and promoting wellness
initiatives that support more work-life balance.*
**About the Group**
- Physician-managed, multi-specialty group affiliated with
Connecticut's largest integrated health care system.
- With this partnership, you will be part of a larger network with
more than 600 providers who have built an excellent reputation with
patients, medical practitioners, and the community for best-in
class service, as well as dedication to healing
- Health Group features seven acute care hospitals, including one
of the highest-volume surgical hospitals in New England and the
charter member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Alliance.
Keyphrases: allergy jobs, allergist jobs, immunology jobs,
immunologist jobs, pediatric allergist jobs, allergist immunologist
jobs, food allergist jobs, allergist and immunologist jobs,
immunology specialist jobs, allergy specialist jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Bridgeport , Advanced Practice - Cardiology position in Bridgeport CT, Healthcare , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!