Medical Records Coordinator - Bridgeport, CT
Company: Utopia Home Care Inc.
Posted on: November 13, 2021
JOIN OUR TEAM!!Utopia Home Care - Bridgeport, CT
- Medical Records CoordinatorUtopia Home Care is a well
established, growing home care agency providing services to our
patients throughout CT. We operate 6 branch offices and provide
staffing at 9 assisted living facilities.Overview: Utopia Home Care
of Bridgeport, CT is seeking a full-time (40 hours), Medical
Records Coordinator to handle the preparation and maintenance of
client charts including tracking of orders, and other duties as
might be deemed necessary.The right candidate will assure accuracy
and timely communications as well as become part of a caring and
professional team.Must have direct, hands-on experience managing
medical records and working with doctors orders in a home care or
health care environment.Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years experience in medical records, or some
comparable combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of medical records and guidelines regarding
doctors orders, etc.
- Knowledge of proper filing and record keeping procedures.
- Computer literate with experience using Google for email and
documents; MSWord and Excel knowledge a plus.
- Must be VERY detailed oriented, organized and excellent with
- Must be a team player and willing to assist as
- Logs in orders in its proper place. Oversees mailing, copying
of orders and performs other duties as needed.
- Incoming mail is sorted. Delivered to staff outside of medical
records if required. Copies required for nurse if physician has
made changes to orders.
- Tracking of 485 of all orders. Making sure they are delivered
to the physician or clinic as required for signatures.
- Handles and distributes dual eligibility, Z forms and PSO
- Aids in maintaining client charts in a neat and up to date
- Completes work to meet schedule.
- Maintains a safe, clean and orderly work environment.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Maintains compliance with all agency policies and
- Visual / hearing ability sufficient to comprehend written and
- Ability to effectively deal with stress.
- Ability to verbalize effectively in order to advise on status
of job responsibilities.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks with frequent
interaction with many people.Interested candidates should submit
their resume through Indeed.comJob Type: Full-timePay: $17.00 -
$19.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayApplication Question(s):
- Have you received the Covid-19 vaccination?Experience:
- Medical Records: 1 year (Preferred)
- Doctor's Orders: 1 year (Preferred)
- Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)Language:
- English (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One locationby Jobble
Keywords: Utopia Home Care Inc., Bridgeport , Medical Records Coordinator - Bridgeport, CT, Healthcare , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!