Environmental Project Manager
Company: Society for Conservation Biology
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Title: Environmental Project Manager I
Type : Full Time
Location: Bridgeport, WV
Company: The Thrasher Group, Inc.
We're looking for an Environmental Project Manager I with
experience and enthusiasm to join our Bridgeport, WV team. As a
member of the team you will drive profitability, work on a variety
of projects, and collaborate with a team of like-minded
professionals. If you're someone that thrives in a fast-paced work
environment and looks at tasks with a "can-do" attitude, then check
out the job duties below.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
* Provide technical reviews to senior scientists on report writing,
permitting, wetland delineations, environmental site assessments,
mapping, and sampling
* Develop scopes of work, cost estimates, personnel assignments,
and effort calculations for typical/common projects
* Lead and manage projects from proposal development through
* Collaborate with all internal divisions within The Thrasher
Group, Inc. to execute project service lines.
* Execute work using a strategic team concept for clients of all
* Maintain and develop working relationships with existing and
potential new clients while managing client specific workloads,
project schedules, and expectations.
* Implement best management practices for tracking and maintaining
project budgets and schedule.
* Generate solutions to all areas of industry regulation with
little to no assistance
* Understand full and complete legal implications of the work
provided by the project team
* Apply QA/QC controls to all projects on technical or subject
* Perform initial self-edits on all documents and permits prior to
To be successful in this position, you will bring;
* AS, BA, BS from ABET accredited program in a relevant field
* 5-10 years of experience in a similar environmental role
* 3-5 years of management experience
* Ability to direct and mentor staff
* Ability and willingness to quickly adapt to shifting workloads
and deadlines and demonstrate experience in this type of
* Have a personality adaptable to growing and developing
relationships with existing and new clients.
* Demonstrate comfortability taking the lead in difficult
* Understand, and can discuss industry regulations
* Strong communication, critical thinking, and time management
* Be proficient in Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
* Specialization in any major environmental area such as
remediation, air, or natural resources is preferred.
* Experience with operating ArcGIS and/or geospatial data
collection equipment is preferred.
Thrasher offers an excellent and competitive benefits package which
includes relocation assistance, paid time off, 401(K) matching,
medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term
disability, tuition assistance, life insurance, and professional
The Thrasher Group conducts drug screening and background checks on
applicants who accept employment offers. Authorization to work in
the United States is a precondition of employment.
"EEO/AA/E-Verify" Create a job alert and receive personalized job
recommendations straight to your inbox.
Keywords: Society for Conservation Biology, Bridgeport , Environmental Project Manager, Executive , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!