Associate Director - Business Technology Quality & Labs Product Line Lead
Company: Organon & Co
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Organon is a Women\s Health Company that believes in a better and
healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global
community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of
women\s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and
solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work
at Organon is our people.
We\re looking for real, passionate team players, curious
innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping
their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and
the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you\ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open,
agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the
scale of a Fortune 500 company with an international footprint that
serves people in more than 140 markets.
It\s going to be an exciting future-come be a part of it!
This Associate Director role will work directly with the Organon
Manufacturing & Supply in use and apply data to produce actionable
insights that drive greater customer and market understanding to
inform Quality & Labs strategies, help meet business objectives,
and achieve improved Quality objectives. This role will be an
integral part in helping to facilitate the creation of actionable
Quality & Labs use-cases that create \data-driven\ decisions, that
leverage knowledge across the organization and be more relevant to
Throughout the process from ideation through deployment, the
candidate will partner with business, value team leaders and
vendors to understand the Quality and Lab ecosystem, identify data
and system integration requirements, define and document
requirements across multiple initiatives; and propose and drive the
delivery of analytical solutions.
The preferred candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit,
understanding of healthcare industry & technology, The candidate
will have demonstrated consistently strong leadership skills, an
ability to work independently as well as part of a team and deal
well with ambiguity. This role will require interfacing and
collaborating with many business and BT teams so strong
communication and collaboration skills are a must.
Extent of Travel: Required as Business as usual -10%
* Become a trusted BT partner with the OMS Quality & Labs team,
vendors as well as various BT teams to understand, shape and
surface emerging demand in support of the business strategy and
* Proactively identify Quality & Labs business needs and associated
technology solutions and needs as well as manage a governance
structure to facilitate the prioritization and project selection
process, and drive alignment on selection of optimal technology
* Support business case and use cases definitions and
* Develop an understanding of Quality & Labs business needs and
ensure BT roadmap aligns to support near term/long term analytics
* Continue to drive towards value realization from existing product
lines, through planning, execution and KPIs review.
* Develop and implement product roadmaps that include
interdependencies and risk management solutions.
* Manage resources to deliver on business, functional and corporate
* Identify ways to optimize available resources and deliver
portfolio with maximum business and technology efficiency.
* Provide guidance to others on implementing corporate
Education Minimum Requirements:
* Bachelor\s degree OR Associate\s degree/HS diploma with
Certification in Computer Engineering/Systems with equivalent years
of relevant work experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
* 10+ years of experience in client facing BT management (business
analysis, business architecture, product ownership or other).
* 5+ experience in Pharma/Health Industry.
* Strong understanding of enterprise technologies, as well as next
* Prior working experience demonstrating strong business analysis
* Prior working experience demonstrating leadership experience,
leading teams through influence.
* Experience with databases and SQL.
* Experience with cloud computing technologies such as AWS.
* Experience with visualization and BI tools, preferably with Power
* Experience utilizing Quality management systems (ETQ), Stability
tools and SAP ERP to perform in depth analysis.
* Working knowledge of CAPA processes, audit management, HA/RA
inspections, change management procedures, stability testing and
* Prior working experience leading programs in Software Development
Lifecycle (SDLC) Waterfall and Agile project methodologies.
* Bring new solutions though experimental/Proof of Concept (POC)
stages and subsequent Minimum Viable Product (MVP), scale up and
* Self-motivation, proactivity, and ability to work independently
with minimum direction.
* Excellent business acumen, with proven ability to understand
business processes and commercial strategies in detail and
translate these into detailed business requirements/questions that
* Strong analytical thinker and problem-solving skills.
* Strong written, listening, communication, and influencing
* Strong collaboration and teamwork experience.
* Excellent organizational skills, with ability to navigate a
complex matrix environment and organize/prioritize work efficiently
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to
live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare
company focused on making a world of difference for women, their
families and the communities they care for. We have an important
portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of
Women\s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and
touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health
solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day
for every woman.
Subject to applicable law, all prospective US Organon hires will be
required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 with a vaccine authorized or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA), or qualify for a medical or
religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement, as a
precondition of employment.
Residents of Colorado: to request this role\s pay range: email:
Jersey City and New York City Positions: to request this role\s pay
range and benefits, email: email@example.com
US and PR Residents Only
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an
application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the
employee selection process, please email us at
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment
EEOC GINA Supplement
OFCCP EEO Supplement
OFCCP Pay Transparency Rule
Organon is an equal opportunity employer,
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran - proudly embracing diversity in
all of its manifestations.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC., does not accept unsolicited assistance from search
firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by
search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written
search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole
property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a
candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral
where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency
agreements are in place, introductions are position specific.
Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
1st - Day
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:
Keywords: Organon & Co, Bridgeport , Associate Director - Business Technology Quality & Labs Product Line Lead, Executive , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!