Physician Relationship Manager - Remote Local to Wilmington required
Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: November 15, 2022
JOB TITLE: Physician Relationship Manager (PRM)
The Physician Relationship Manager (PRM) is responsible for the
growth of increased revenues for all existing facilities. - This is
accomplished by the successful execution of a strategic action plan
to earn additional case volume from established physician partners
that utilize our Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC) and Surgical
Hospitals through establishing strong customer-focused
relationships with both the physicians and their office staff. The
PRM will identify service improvement opportunities that allow the
facilities to deliver the highest level of service to both the
physician and their staff, making it the location of choice for
physicians and their patients.
- Responsible for increasing access and earning market share from
all current Center Surgeons
- Establishes and maintains long-term physician office staff
- Regularly scheduled visits to physician offices to meet with
physician and his/her staff in order to assess needs
- Communicates physician or office staff needs, as identified, to
Director of Business Development and Operations leadership team to
create positive impact
- Report out monthly on Physician Market share initiatives
tracked in facility strategic plans.
- Could be asked to cover more than one facility, depending on
geography and number of utilizing physicians per facility.
- Accountable for surgeon utilization and financial
- Coordinates all in-market development in coordination with
Facility Administrators, Regional Vice Presidents, and Directors of
- Attend Monthly Board meeting as requested by your leadership
- Seeks out innovative methods to increase market share.
- Maintains weekly Salesforce documentation and timely follow
- New physician opportunities will be communicated immediately to
Director of Business Development.
- Comply with all Employee code of ethics, job description,
compliance, HIPAA, and all other job requirements.
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently and collectively
while taking a leadership role in executing and facilitating the
Organic Growth Plan at each center.
- The ability to communicate effectively with physicians,
schedulers and office managers
- Strong customer service orientation with outstanding
organizational and follow-up skills
- Demonstrated superior ability to gain trust among physicians
and partners; relationship building
- Experience in education Physicians on healthcare
- Resourcefulness: The ability to find a way to make a
- Demonstrated ability to function as a team player and strong
member of a highly motivated and integrated operations management
and business development teams
- Ability to utilize data analytics and run reports on current
market share/utilization by Surgeon
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Maintain an understanding of the financial and operational
performance of each center.
- Maintains regular attendance habits.
- Daily local automobile travel within assigned market; could
require overnight stay when necessary; Must have reliable
- Bachelor's Degree required: Graduate Degree preferred:
Business, Marketing, Communication or Healthcare administration
- 1-2 years proven outside sales experience required; healthcare
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Bridgeport , Physician Relationship Manager - Remote Local to Wilmington required, Executive , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!