Business Development Manager- Life Science
Company: NES Fircroft
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionNES Fircroft is currently looking to hire a
Business Development Manager to be based out of Boston with a focus
on the thriving Biotech and Pharma industry.
The role of the Business Development Manager involves the formation
and execution of a business development strategy for the East Coast
BioHubs to build our permanent staffing business lines within the
skillset aligned to our delivery capabilities: Quality Assurance,
Compliance, Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Biometrics,
Engineering, and Safety. The role is also responsible for engaging
client contacts to identify and win business, thus personally
impacting revenue growth. Supporting activities will include but
not limited to; interfacing with recruitment managers to align
service delivery, marketing and event coordination.
- Identification of client leads in the Pharmaceutical and
- Building relationships and qualifying opportunities for NES
Fircroft, engaging regional teams for sales pitches, and tender
- Displaying correct BD behaviors, engaging with prospective
clients and established contacts. Leveraging existing client
opportunities from other business units.
- Leading strategic BD activities and reporting on market
developments and opportunities to extend our brand and
- Assisting with BD initiatives into new territories/ sectors for
- Supporting the recruitment teams to transition relationships
into a successful service delivery / account management mode of
- Networking with clients and candidates to establish qualified
leads and ensure they are being supported and
- Previous experience within the Recruitment Industry-
preferably, but not essential, 5+ years Life Science recruitment
- Commercial acumen, including demonstrated experience in bids
and tenders, proposals, and pricing formulation.
- Experienced in winning retained business, and having developed
permanent hire focused clients.
- Outgoing personality with a proven track record in building and
developing client relationships.
- Strong organizational skills, smart and methodical,
demonstrating ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Team player who can also take initiative and work in an
- Good communicator, articulate with strong external presentation
skills (written & verbal).
- Leadership attributes, with a demonstrated motivation to build
and manage teams / business units.
- A commitment to attracting and developing industry leading
staff as the platform for future business growth.
Job title:Business Development Manager- Life ScienceContract
Name:Brittnie CanahuatiPhone Number:+1 713 235 8107Job
Published:about 1 month ago
Keywords: NES Fircroft, Bridgeport , Business Development Manager- Life Science, Executive , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!