Company: Bridgeport Public Schools
Posted on: March 18, 2023
High School Teaching/Health
Central High School
To Be Determined
Open Until Filled
BRIDGEPORT PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Human Resources Department
45 Lyon Terrace, Room 310
Bridgeport, CT 06604
2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR
Central High School (Gr. 9-12)
- Establishes and (as necessary) adjusts instructional goals and
objectives, to reflect district/school goals, curriculum policies,
and the knowledge, skills, progress, and needs of one's students.
- Designs lessons that provide opportunity for problem-solving,
creativity, and communication skills in relation to authentic,
- Establishes and maintains standards for behavior that foster
student self-discipline and positive relationships among students.
- Commits to on-going professional development in content area
- Plans learning activities to address individual differences
- Develops, administers, and evaluates quality formative and
summative assessments that reflect a balance of content knowledge
and problem-solving skills.
- Monitors, and evaluates students' progress in relation to
district/school curriculum and policies and other planned goals and
- Encourages, secures, and maintains the involvement of parents
and other community members in support of instruction.
- Involves parents in the assessment of their children's progress
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Required certification: Health (043,072) PK-12, ; Master's
- Three years' successful teaching experience in an urban setting
- Experience in the use of educational technology.
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations
Salary will be in accordance with the BEA contract salary
Qualified candidates who wish to apply should access the Bridgeport
Public Schools Website:
"The Bridgeport Board of Education is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Keywords: Bridgeport Public Schools, Bridgeport , Health Teacher, Education / Teaching , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...