Channel Marketing Specialist II
Company: PMI (Project Management Institute)
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Channel Marketing Specialist II
United States * Virtual
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do-er who believes in
contributing to something that makes difference?
Pursue your passion. Join PMI.
How You'll Make a Difference
You will be responsible for leading strategic marketing initiatives
that drive revenue and community enablement in the Academic and
Global Accreditation Center (GAC) sectors. Focusing on key targets
like CAPM, PMP, and core certifications. Working closely with
enterprise enablement teams, regional B2C/B2B marketers, and brand
- Develop and manage strategic marketing plans for the Academic
and GAC sectors, focusing on enterprise enablement and B2B
- Lead and track complex projects, collaborating with enterprise
enablement teams and regional B2B marketers.
- Manage content delivery, support, and enablement for Academic
and GAC sectors.
- Collaborate with brand management to ensure alignment with
PMI's strategic objectives.
What You'll Bring to the Role
- Proven experience in strategic marketing in academic or
professional accreditation environments.
- Strong project management and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Proficiency in content management and marketing collateral
- Experience of working in an agile, dynamic, and
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and
- Proficiency in the business language for PMI (English)
- Possible Travel up to 25% if needed
What you can expect from us
We value and nurture an environment of inclusivity and diversity,
and a culture of communication and collaboration. Your health,
safety and well-being come first, and we believe that you should
have time for your work, but you should also have time for
Join us and you'll get:
* an excellent total package, with compensation and benefits based
upon your geographic location.
* skill development opportunities, to help you grow now and into
* access to a global network, to enrich your professional
* flexible options to help balance work time and your time
* award and bonus opportunities.
The salary offer will be based on several factors, including the
candidate's demonstrated skills, qualifications and relevant
Let's help make the world work better for everyone. Apply
Project Management Institute, Inc. is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities without regard to sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin,
physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. As a government
contractor, Company Name is subject to Executive Order 11246, the
Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 503), and the Vietnam Era
Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974 (VEVRAA), all as amended, which
require government contractors to ensure nondiscrimination in
employment and to take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment qualified persons without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed,
national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
Min Hiring Rate
Max Hiring Rate
- United States
Share this job:
Keywords: PMI (Project Management Institute), Bridgeport , Channel Marketing Specialist II, Advertising , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!