Administrative Account Representative - Dedicated
Company: A. Duie Pyle
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A. Duie Pyle has an opening for a Part Time Administrative
Account Representative in our Bridgeport, CT location!
Start Time: Noon
Has overall accountability for all assigned Customized Solutions
Group Customer administrative functions to include Dedicated
Solutions Group Customer Set-up, payroll, billing and reporting
functions. Project Management approach to customer on-boarding and
start-up policy and procedure. Is customer liaison for quarterly
KPI reporting as well as ad hoc customer requests. Dedicated
Solutions Group system Super-User for ERP system. This position
holds a high level of customer engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Billing for Dedicated Solutions (DS) Group Customers - as
- Payroll for DS Group Customers - as assigned
- KPI scheduled and/or ad hoc Reporting and accuracy for assigned
DS Group Customer accounts
- Operational reporting as assigned
- Administrative on-boarding for new customers and new account
- Administrative liaison for DS Group Sales Directors
- Scan, index & file all bills of ladings
- Print & mail invoices
- Set up weekly/monthly/quarterly Customer meetings with
- All billing corrects
- Prepare month-end journal entries for DS Group accounts
- Reconcile A/R for account and assist A/R group with open
- Training and set-up of ERP system for new users and upgrades as
- Prepare variance analysis for DS Group accounts to report to
Director of Administrative Ops
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Do you have what it takes?
- Demonstrate the Pyle Culture through personal behavior
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to tight
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Good geographical knowledge of the Northeastern United
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - TMW knowledge a
- DOT hours of service knowledge
- Able to handle stressful situations
- Accounting experience preferred
- Project Management experience a
- SSRS report building experience a
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office products
- High level of reporting proficiency
- 4 Year Degree or equivalent, preferred finance or accounting
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Positive attitude
- Ability to perform accurate complex arithmetic
- Strong understanding of percentages, ratios, per mile and
- Good understanding of business principles
- Able to make good decisions balancing customer requirements,
driver needs and Pyle interests
- Ability to establish and follow policies and procedures.
- Able to function in a normal office environment.
- Able to work extended hours to complete the task.
- Attend weekend meetings, seminars or training sessions as
Northeast metropolitan region. Family-owned since 1924 and with
over 3,200 employees, A. Duie Pyle provides engineered logistics
solutions and consultative services utilizing our vast network of
24 LTL Service Centers, 11 strategically located warehouses,
Dedicated A. Duie Pyle is the Northeast's premier integrated supply
chain solutions provider ideally equipped in servicing the
congested fleet operations and specialized Truckload services
through Pyle Logistics.
A. Duie Pyle Dedicated prides itself on delivering the most
personalized customer service in the industry, with much of our
success due to our professional, team-oriented drivers. While all
drivers are hired for and consistently work a primary account, to
maintain our service standards, there are occasions we request
members of the Dedicated team provide temporary assistance at other
accounts during surge periods.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: A. Duie Pyle, Bridgeport , Administrative Account Representative - Dedicated, Administration, Clerical , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!