Banking Services Operations Associate II - Exception Processing
Company: M&T Bank
Posted on: November 21, 2022
- Process a variety of less complex exception types according to
- Complete end-of-day strike processing for exception types
processed to ensure accuracy and in-balance.
- Communicate with internal departments and branches for referral
- Assist with simple training activities.
- Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory
standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company's
Risk Appetite. - Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:High School diploma or equivalent
(GED) and a minimum of 1 years' work experienceProven data entry
skillsProven personal computer skills
Education and Experience Preferred:Some post high school
educationMinimum of 2 years' banking experience within an
operations unit or the departmentCompensation Range:Hourly(USD):
21.00 - 29.29
Keywords: M&T Bank, Bridgeport , Banking Services Operations Associate II - Exception Processing, Accounting, Auditing , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!