MBA Business Strategy Finance Intern
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Networks are everywhere - from face-to-face to social networks,
telecom, study, and business networks. Networks like Facebook,
LinkedIn, Uber, and AirBnB have disrupted traditional business
models and our lives in ways never imagined ten years ago. And now,
Cahoot's order fulfillment network brings that proven power to
ecommerce shipping and logistics to save merchants time, money and
reduce their carbon footprint.
At Cahoot, we are a team of rebels rewriting the rules of
fulfillment - who dream of a better solution to surviving and
thriving in the new retail world of ecommerce. We are working
tirelessly to imagine and build a new future of order fulfillment
like the world has never seen before, and so are our network
members. They see things differently, like we do. They are the true
innovators and the change agents who are pushing ecommerce forward.
Ready to put a ding in the universe? Come join us in our journey to
disrupt the trillion-dollar ecommerce market in ways never imagined
We are looking for an energetic MBA student or alumni with a high
proficiency in modeling and data analysis to help us build our
financial models, investor deck and set-up our financial analytics
and KPIs to help us scale rapidly.
- Work closely with our CEO and the leadership team to analyze,
build and simulate multiple revenue models
- Assist the CEO in fundraising strategy, models, and
- Participate in leadership discussions to understand the
business and help create financial models that align with the core
drivers of the business
- Assist in developing Business value propositions such as
investor pitch deck, business plan, etc.
- Market opportunity analysis and GTM strategy development
- Prior work or internship experience analyzing data and creating
models preferably in the venture capital, management consulting, or
investment banking space
- Minimum 3 yrs of full time prior experience in the B2B
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication
- Must be a self-starter, creative and high energy
- Excellent quantitative analysis and financial modeling
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects with
- Advanced level of proficiency in Excel required
- Ability to learn new technologies and software quickly
Internship location will be at our HQ in Bridgeport, CT
We are easily accessible by public transportation and conveniently
located within a 5-minute walk from the Bridgeport Metro-North
Fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
A snack filled kitchen and fridge + free lunch Fridays + monthly
company happy hours + quarterly company family outings!
Fun, energetic and highly driven colleagues.
We have a demanding hiring process that includes skill assessments,
a practical assignment, a background check and in-person interview
to help ensure that the company culture is a good fit for any new
Videos To Watch
Keywords: Cahoot, Bridgeport , MBA Business Strategy Finance Intern, Accounting, Auditing , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!