Workday Financials Systems Lead
Company: CapTech Consulting
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Company DescriptionCapTech is a team of master builders,
creators, and problem solvers who help clients grow efficient,
successful businesses. We unite diverse skills and perspectives to
transform how data, systems, and ingenuity enable each client to
advance what's possible in a changing world.As perceptive partners,
our U.S-based consultants find inspiration in the unknown and enjoy
getting our hands dirty solving our clients' myriad of challenges.
Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical depth and
analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients forward.
This drive helps each organization use technology, management, and
insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we create outcomes
that exceed the expected - which is one of the reasons we've been
on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.Job DescriptionThe
Workday Financials Systems Lead will be the technical lead for
day-to-day operations of the Workday platform. In this role, you
will work closely with cross-functional partners including Human
Resources, Finance, Sales, Staffing, and business line product
managers to develop and execute features that will drive
satisfaction and product adoption. This position will have
responsibility to recommend and implement business processes,
reporting, dashboards, integrations, and configurations that enable
Workday to maximize organizational and business performance.The
candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a
team environment, able to follow and implement a project schedule,
have a continuous improvement mindset and be capable of handling
multiple priorities concurrently. We are looking for candidates who
are excellent communicators, as well as self-starting and
energetic. The Workday Administrator will also be capable of
dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities, with a
strong desire to take on more responsibility as they
- Identify and build innovative solutions in Workday to solve
- Support resolution of issues escalated; manage incidents, track
ticket status and partner with teams to resolve issues.
- Drive the execution of Workday configuration.
- Enhance Workday BP's to support ongoing business process
- Create complex reports and resolve issues with existing
- Maintain integration related requirements and technical
- Monitor and triage integrations (Core Connectors, EIBs, Workday
Studio, etc.) with up/down stream systems.
- Advocate for digital accessibility and inclusive design
practices in all projects.QualificationsREQUIRED:
- 2-4+ years of Workday configuration and application management
- Strong functional experience in Workday Financial Management
and Workday Security Administration.
- Demonstrated functional experience in multiple Workday
- Mastery of Workday's reporting and business process
- Ability to lead multiple projects in a large complex
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including
comfort communicating with senior leadership.
- Excels working in an innovative, entrepreneurial, and growing
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science,
Information Systems or equivalent combination of education and
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multitasking
- Experience with iterative or agile software development
- Experience with Workday Integrations (Enterprise Interface
Builder, Core Connector, and Studio).
- Experience with Workday Prism Analytics.
- Experience with Revenue Management, Project Billing, and Time
- A desire to learn Workday Extend.Additional InformationWe
provide challenging and impactful opportunities in our client work
and internal teams, while keeping individual interests in mind. We
want everyone at CapTech to be able to envision a lifelong career
here, which is why we offer a variety of career paths based on your
skills and passions. As a CapTecher, you will experience exciting
and rewarding roles that help you grow and make a difference, while
having fun along the way.At CapTech we offer a competitive and
comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus
- Three comprehensive Medical Plan options (PPO and HDHP), as
well as Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid basic Life and AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term
- Matching 401(k)
- Cell Phone stipend
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Paid Birth and Family Bonding Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your careerCapTech is an
equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a culture of
equality, inclusion and fairness - each foundational to our core
values. We strive to create a diverse environment where each
employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas, backgrounds and
experiences to the workplace. For more information about our
diversity, Inclusion and belonging efforts, click HERE.At this
time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this
position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any
employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any
employer directly (we are not open to contract or "corp to corp"
- CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
- Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech's client
- Some positions may require travel.
- CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside
vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this
position, please apply to CapTech directly.#LI-BM1#LI-Remote
Keywords: CapTech Consulting, Bridgeport , Workday Financials Systems Lead, Accounting, Auditing , Bridgeport, Connecticut
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!